'9' QR Code Poster - We Are Movie Geeks

General News

‘9’ QR Code Poster

By  |

9 qr code poster

Just in case that image above baffles you beyond belief, and, trust me, you aren’t alone, it is a QR Code.   QR stands for “Quick Response,” as the Japanese creator behind the idea of QR Code wanted its contents to be deciphered at an elevated speed.   In essence, these codes hold URLs within them, and you will need a QR reader on your mobile device in order to read it.We aren’t going to force you to do that, though.   You can check out where it sends you right here:

9 Video

Source: IMP

1. John

July 15, 2009 at 4:33 pm

I believe QR Code will be the ‘code’ of the future because it can contain so much more information than the conventional codes that we’re using. Recently, we came up with a marketing campaign using http://www.beqrious.com for the QR Code and we tried to educate people about how useful these codes are. Slowly but surely…..we’re on our way, I would say.

2. roddy

July 16, 2009 at 1:56 am

i did an article on qr codes in my blog http://www.worldne.ws , i also have some domain names with qr codes in the title , example qrmobile.com qrcodecards.com qrbusiness.com

Yes i think they are the future in marketing , but i still have not seen one here in australia ?

Hopefully soon ?

3. Beth Silverstein

July 16, 2009 at 6:46 am

Nice post. Philip Warbasse has been creating QR-to-Movie Trailer strategies for 2 years now. 9 is his firms 3rd project. Philip and the staff at Warbasse Design are considered by many in the entertainment industry as the most seasoned developers currently working in this space. Look for more QR code work from Warbasse Design this summer for BlockBuster INC., and Sony Pictures.

4. moviegeeks

July 16, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Wow, neither of your guys' comments read like you are promoting something. kudos.

5. Val DiGiacinto

July 17, 2009 at 6:40 pm

QR Code technology has been in use in Japan for more than 2 years and is widely used. I believe the technology will explode very soon in the US and will go from 0 to 60 just like Twitter. It's quick, easy and can be used in many ways (text message, video, audio, phone number, email, url). You can also read a QR Code from my phone with your phone. I believe social networking will work it's magic in that regard – I meet you and ask for your phone number or email address. You take out your phone, show me your QR Code with that information and I scan it with my phone. Connection is made!

6. Pingback: The tug of war between new technology & UX | Maverick Digital

7. Ervin

September 15, 2011 at 9:40 am

Oh, a wonderful description! No idea how you were able to say this text..it’d take me weeks. Well worth it though, I’d suspect. Have you considered selling banners on your website?

8. Pingback: History of CueCat – It’s launch and development (citations included) « History Of Development and Launch of CuecCat

9. Pingback: What is CueCat and Who Is Jovan Hutton Pulitzer? History and Reference Citations Included « History of CueCat, its Launch, Its Demise and Its Founder

10. QR Code Real Estate

November 12, 2011 at 4:26 am

My brother recommended I might like this website. He used to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

11. http://www.deskapahendri.com/2011/02/28/jasa-setting-mikrotik-dan-proxy-super-ngebut-24-jam/

December 8, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Jasa Setting Mikrotik Jasa Setting Proxy

12. bulimia help

January 30, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear idea